2011年7月31日 星期日

to have what i did done

or to have done what i did, it must have taken me a lot like love.

it takes at least a great portion of me to find that courage and gather all my guts.

at one point in your life you run into someone and get your whole life puzzled.
as for me, i did not just run into him,

i crashed into us and everything we had together turns out to be beautiful -
this perfection is scaring me tremendously much now.

everything i see in him is heart-shaped and my hearty eyes haunt me a great deal.

2 則留言:

  1. My whole body was expecting a crash, but at the last moment, she made a hard turn and run away... to avoid an accident??

    I don't know.

    回覆刪除
  2. i don't know either. :/

    i wonder if he ever for a slight moment felt that crash or if it was just me falling into pieces feeling all over the place.

    i am everything his opposite, while he is calm and cool, i am dramatic and passionate.

    回覆刪除