2011年7月7日 星期四

obedient me.

i cannot count how many times i have seen the doctor and do not take the medicine afterwards. i always just try my best to avoid having to see the doctor, since i am always thinking that going into the clinic will make things worse e.g. runny nose more runny, and coughs more coughy. staying at home also makes me insecure. i am sort of paranoid, thinking that one day of sick leave can make drastic changes to my career. i do not like the feeling of being left out, or missing out on things, unless when i am meant to be having holidays.

but this time i went to the doctor and have been taking every dreadful pill as puntual as possible. i have tried to stay away from food that may hinder my recovery. and (well this one is easy) i am sleeping as much as possible, resisting going out to play and anything that can worsen this stupid little flu-like thingy.

all because i am going to meet my boy soon and the one thing that i am most afraid of is not being able to kiss him after all these months of waiting. (so this is the long-haul kiss, it can still be a smack on the face if my coughs don't leave me alone.)

i am officially stupid.


but not enough still. another stupid thing i am doing is growing my hair - hair on my legs i mean. so that they will be long enough to be waxed off next week and leave me fine, smoothe and pretty legs for (hopefully) a week of time. jeans only for the next few days it means!

沒有留言:

張貼留言