2011年7月27日 星期三

it feels like you have finished reading a fairy-tale

and the happy ever-after happened and you have no idea what to do or where to go next, you need something else to look forward to or build your castle upon but you have already got something too good you can't even start imagining something better because it will then make you too much of a greedy person. maybe that's why you always go read the same book over and over again, and the strange thing is, each time you flip through the pages the pages react just as strongly to your fingertips, and each time you greet the characters they come out just as lively as they used to be. oh life is weird, weird as life, or is it just me? i feel like time has stopped and i have got myself locked up in that one space i spent a long time looking forward to. this is dramatic. his influence on me is dramatic. my heart is filled. i have never felt like this before. but as always, nothing that happens in my world is ever quite normal, most of the wonderful experiences have to be transcendental.

i fell asleep on my desk during lunchtime today, waking up with my limbs all numb, one of my colleagues knew much enough to remind me that i were in hongkong. i feel this nostalgia everywhere i go. i have been walking around with a long tail behind me again, but i am happy. life has never been so still.

沒有留言:

張貼留言