2011年7月16日 星期六

a series of unfortunate events

happened yesterday. i fell from the escalator and my left leg got badly wounded at the copenhagen airport. i am going to have some hard-core scars on it i think. everytime i fell down i managed to get back up real fast, like in 2 seconds, this time i did, too and ran right straight to sit down on a chair. someone got the policeman to check my wounds out. at first he said it was not serious and wanted to give me some bandaids to deal with it myself, and then maybe he saw that i really looked miserable, he asked me to sit inside the border police office and waited for some medical people to take care of the wounds for me. it hurt so badly.

the wounds are still a bit nasty now.

my plane to aarhus was also delayed, and i left my passport on the plane.

but then i saw him and everything was fine. we went to a castle where there are a story about a headless knight, and beautiful gardens.

by the way, summer in denmark is like november time in hongkong, but i like the continuous daylight, making me feel like that the day never ends.

沒有留言:

張貼留言