2011年9月24日 星期六

today it feels as though i have fallen into a timeless hollow.

it must be the weather, the slightly cool atmosphere mixed with rain, it feels a bit like the aarhus summer, it feels more like my father's season. i stayed up late last night playing the guitar with my little sister, (she was the one playing the guitar,) i did not go out, as a flu was coming after me i could feel. but it was friday, you know, once you go to sleep it would be saturday too soon, and then the holiday would be over, and then it would be all about work, and then a lifetime would have passed you by already.

this weather is a bit depressing, i keep listening to songs that are either vintage or filled with teenage lovesickness, they have dragged me in a lovesick mood again. the sky is gloomy, my room is dark, the world is too quiet. today feels like a day to be filled with everyone i can possibly miss. i want to gather them all in one room and have heart-to-heart talks

or share this silence with some companies.

oh well, but you know, some people, they are not here anymore, and they never will be physically present again. i am sad every autumn. i know how life has already happened as good as it can though. i used to turn a deaf ear to my dad while he was talking, as i was a teenager and rebellious, but these days his words come back to me and do great help, especially when i am most desperate for comfort. it was like he knew what would be the most useful to me when i am confused and on my own.








these sweet tunes saved my day! <3

沒有留言:

張貼留言