2011年9月24日 星期六

i freaking heart him.

i freaking do. i wish i could eventually tell him. i reckon he already knows. but he may only think that i am dramatic or exaggerating things as usual. oh but i do. i do not mind liking him more than he likes me, and i do not mind either, if i always have to make the moves. i will make all the moves because i seriously love us. i think it takes an extremely stupid person to not treasure what we have.

i am head over heels for him. each time i see his face i feel like i am looking at him for the first time and falling in love all over again. sometimes i wish he were a girl and i were a boy so i can do more than my gender role allows me to. the butterflies in my stomach are crazy enough to bring me down on my knees.

i am a freak. i freaking heart him. even though he has been mine for quite some time now, this feeling only refreshes itself basically all the time.

i think people have to feel like this for at least one person throughout their lives, just that not everyone talks about it, but i am not embarrassed to confess my crazy self, since those who like me, like me like this.

1 則留言: