2011年9月28日 星期三

the songwriter lied.

he wrote this song for this girl called delilah, and all these years i thought about how he must be very much in love with her. but last week i saw him talking about it on youtube, it turned out that he only met this girl studying in new york and thought she was pretty and so he wrote a song. that was it. =_____= (oh, lately i love this facial expression.) so my romantic bubbles burst into a thousand pieces. i actually thought it was a love story filled with romeo and juliet special effects. but i could mean every word in it if my boy would just kindly allow me to. my friend has forbidden me to mention my belated period to him again. thus i have to come here and write about it. i am extremely moody because of it. i have been living the past 5 days in a "i can cry any minute" mode and this is just so not how i am supposed to be. :/ my name is cheery! bring me back my cheery cherry! i have been stupid enough to dig my own wounds. i went back to my old blog, the one where i had written for years and finally abandoned 2 years ago. i wonder how i survived those days, i was positive even, when a relationship ended i was brokenhearted, but somehow i managed to thank god even, simply for the fact that beautifully it happened. (why am i rhyming now?) was i ever a real person? sometimes i just can't believe in myself. that girl has love. yes, i am now self-obsessed enough to be amazed by my old self. i am terribly sad. but i can't be sad, at least not so terribly, as my greediest wish is somehow in some magical hours realised. it will be a waste not to make the most joy out of it.

oh, and one day i will have to go to the sahara dessert.

沒有留言:

張貼留言