2011年9月25日 星期日

i am digging a rabbit hole now

and diving into it soon. this weather will not let me go. it hangs above me like the empty ceiling. i am depressed (note: i am using passive voice, not adjective.) maybe i can start blaming it on the belated period, and the cold rain that fell on me today.

oh autumn. i used to love you but not anymore. i want summer back. i need summer sunshine's vitamin D to help me produce positivity. i cannot stand this lonely weather anymore. it reminds me too much of the days long gone too constantly. :'(

it is stupid to feel sad for the past. it is silly to be dwelling on what cannot be anymore. but life is scaring the hell out of me. sometimes i feel like i cannot last any longer. how will i ever be able to get through it if misery and happiness do nothing but repeat themselves?

my own heart exhausts me. oh cheery cherry come back to me, please.

沒有留言:

張貼留言