2011年9月16日 星期五

because there is no cinderella story

and everything has to be hard earned. because you can pray for good luck to fall on you, but not for someone to rescue you. because you know fragility, the way some people can just disappoint or disappear, thus you'd rather have people counting on you, than to have yourself counting on anybody, the only person you can rely fully on is always yourself. i think there are million things i can do, and that i am able to fulfill my life. i prefer to give more than i can take, simply to make sure that people do not think it a loss working/dealing/being with me. (i am just reaffirming my beliefs.)

life is moving too slow and too fast at the same time. i have waited all week for this friday to arrive, but when it got here i got totally bored. luckily milo was with me, she took me to the reservoir and there we watched the sky. we tried to catch midnight in paris by going to three different cinemas, and failed. but the night in hongkong was still lovely.

i always want to play the piano when i am most tired.

i wish someone would pay me to write eventually, so that i can have all the time in the world to write day and night, and dig all the way till my heart bleeds. i love words because i am secretly a control freak. i want everything under control, thus i write. because writing is the only thing i can master, in my most helpless hours i wrote the most, and somehow my own words got me through, because no matter how bad reality got, my words were always graceful, and i sort of know for sure that they always will be.

may thy grace be with me.

1 則留言:

  1. writing is a therapy to me as well. it heals and we all need some rehab once in a while.

    回覆刪除