2011年4月29日 星期五

his laughter in the house

this morning i heard dad's laughter in the house, it struck my heart for a real tough moment. i recognised his laughter right away. it was so easy. still too familiar. it turned out that mom has put on the video of their indian trip.

thanks to technology. :) and thanks to mom's dedication in documenting their trip in india, now we can still see dad putting on his socks, his shoes and his glasses. we can still hear him joking about the old things in the old ways, and his unique ways of expression.

*sigh* i miss my old man! damn much. i am still living with the thought that we will meet again, that this is not the end and this parting won't be forever.

it truly has made me a stronger person, after having lost someone so dear and having suffered helplessly for his sufferings and lost him like that i now know that there is no way i cannot make it. this whole experience has flipped my inside over, dug every part of me out and threw everything back in. i know now to what degree certain things can hurt me because this unfortunate event has helped me set a bottomline.

沒有留言:

張貼留言