2010年10月18日 星期一

hugo boy

two years ago on the third day of a september, he arrived at my life as god's dearest gift, that was the second month after my own father passed away. at that time, life to me was pretty much a disaster. until this little stranger came around. i didn't know how much i would love him. had no idea how much he would mean to me. but i knew already, how that big smile on his little face could once and again put my heart at ease. i named him hugo.

hugo is my baby nephew. he is one of the sweetest kids i know. yesterday he came over and we played for hours. he is such a selfless and generous kid. everything he has to drink or eat, he shares with me or others. as long as someone asks, he will always give. he smiles so much. and talks a lot. at one point i got very sick at my stomach and had to lie on my bed. he with his little hands took a blanket from the sofa and carried it all the way into my room, and then he climbed onto my bed, and covered me with it, saying that i must be cold. how sweet! how sweet! i love him so much, to the extent that my heart aches. this little darling, my hugo boy. a true angel.

i am so extremely tired tonight. but he has been on my mind all day long that i had to come home and write something about it. :) i love him so so much.

沒有留言:

張貼留言