2010年10月14日 星期四

day one

it has been work all day. my shoulders ache.

it took me forever to stop my heart from leaking. the hardest part is to sort out my feelings. and try not to fear. but relationship itself is fearful.

now those long distance days have come back to haunt me. it was emotionally exhausting. i was missing someone so much, and getting so little back. i was trying so hard to build bridges, yet i kept failing. if i look back on those days there was hardly any joy in it. only heartbreaks. so i convinced myself later to rewind to when and where it was all happy. but then i got myself totally stuck right there.

until, maybe, today. i realize that things can be different. it is possible that what could have been will never be. but he who loves me will make things happen. fate is a bridge you build to the one you love.

沒有留言:

張貼留言