2011年12月2日 星期五

my heart keeps yelling at my brain

and my veins go all pumped up, jumping in hot blood. i don't know if it is really because i know things, or it is simply how one feels when one wants things, wanting so much that you are convinced by the thought that it has to be it, that if it is a wish it has to be realised.

i know listening to my own heart always means the best for me, the calling is sometimes too strong that i just dive into actions and keep going. there are often walls to crash but sometimes you'd rather feel the pain.

the other day someone sort of blamed me for being non-responsive. in fact, my responsiveness is very much limited to work-related or family/best friends/boyfriend-catagorised beings, that is possibly my laziness coming to play, but it is also because of how little time and energy i have got left after i have served the first 10 things or people on my pirority list.

going back to the thing(s) i really want, a turning point for me is just around the corner, and may all the powers in the universe come to me and help make it happen.

沒有留言:

張貼留言