2011年12月10日 星期六

milka

my favourite chocolate in the universe, but it's not available in most supermarkets anymore. my little sister managed to find me a bar of milka the other day, and every bite of it is nostalgic.

when i was in kindergarten my dad would pick me up from school most days, and then we would go buy milka in 7-11, i remember how he used to count the coins to pay for it when he didn't have enough money with him, he was always determined in getting his little girl her chocolate treat, even if it meant emptying his pocket.

now i am old enough to buy fancy chocolates for myself, but it is just different, you know, one day you will grow up to have everything you used to crave, but nothing will be enough to bring you back what you used to have, it is often just certain moments of some quiet afternoons that you miss the most.


我從來都是從別人對我的愛去學懂怎樣愛人,
神的恩典夠我用的,這些回憶就是祂給我最大的恩典。

沒有留言:

張貼留言