2011年12月5日 星期一

every happy girl is a pretty girl.

i am almost as vain as snow white's stepmother, that's why i don't allow myself to be sad for too long, or live too long in dismay, or disgrace, or disappointment or discontent, despite the fact that my boyfriend is right, i do have dramatic mood swings, my ups and downs are swift, drastic and obvious.

someone once told me that the key to success is me, that i am the key to my own success, that if i do not take good care of myself or be as friendly to my spirit as possible, success will not take place. i keep this in my heart and on my mind. i love the idea that out of everything in the universe, me myself has the power to take on things and have them realised.

oh well.

so now i sit and i wish and i wait, this passivity makes me feel a bit caged and unsettled, but if it is mine, it always will be, like the many things that i have lost and found. i have lived long enough to gather enough experience to tell myself that patience and hope are the key to all the long-haul dreams.

沒有留言:

張貼留言