2011年12月12日 星期一

i swallow words

better than i used to. i think certain things are better left unsaid, since they don't make a difference being said, except worsening what's already bad. ummm, i don't know why i had to rhyme.

winter does really bad things to a person. it makes my skin completely dry, it makes me lose the incentive to look good, it makes me just grab clothes and go out in whatever that keep me warm, it makes me want to sleep - when winter combines period, it makes me lose strength to live. i was thinking about how meaningless life was just this afternoon. it was strange, me out of all the people in the world, me who seeks meaning out of anything, thinks life is meaningless. now that's a curious case.

i even forgot that i had boobs. it was definitely uncanny, i was in the shower, and then suddenly, it was like the first time i realised that my boobs were there. i guess i was too cold to pay attention to them.

winter makes me numb. i hate sleeping in the middle of my bed. i am so cold every night no matter how many blankets i am covered with, or how many pairs of socks i am wearing.

they make me sweat, yet they don't keep me warm and cozy.

沒有留言:

張貼留言