2010年11月15日 星期一

think me a thought.

at times i find him adorable. the way he walks with his arms wrapped around me, the smell of his shirt, the fact that he always says the wrong things at the wrong moments. the way that he sometimes doesn't know what he is indeed talking about, especially when he is with me.

today i saw many people taking graduation photos. and suddenly my heart was filled with a certain kind of warmth. i remember him rushing to me with a bunch of sunflowers on that particular day. i did not find it important until today i looked back and realised how glad i am to have had him all the way.

this evening i got his postcard from belgium. so here is the boy who would carry me in his heart even when he was on the other side of the world seeing some of the most beautiful views on earth. i know i was never forgotten.

沒有留言:

張貼留言