2010年11月24日 星期三

on addiction

it deprives me of sleep, of energy, and even of writing and reading. i am so addicted. it's the first thing that comes onto my mind every morning, and it is the last thing i think about when i go to bed at night. it has invaded my heart completely, taking away all my senses except my senses for it. the touch of it lifts my spirit and i feel so indulged when i feel it with my hands.

i am so completely addicted.

my heart is so full still. maybe it's just the passion from my childhood that has come alive. maybe it's just me, or the immediacy to make things happen, and all things beautiful, just like writing or painting, like words on papers or pictures on canvas.

it is so direct. ever honest. and so lovely. i wish the world would feel like how i feel when i am with it, every moment, so nothing bad can happen to anyone, because we are all so well-protected and sincere, simply by being with its being.

it feels like i have completely fallen in love, with a lover, whose presence is with me every second.

沒有留言:

張貼留言