2011年8月20日 星期六

whatever you read here are only moments

because that is how i have decided to live my life. i have decided to shatter it into moments. pieces may not link up, sentences can be broken, my senses make no sense. i am not at all comfortable with people thinking that from what i have written they get to know who i am and how i am. my words may sound depressing from time to time, but that is because this is my outlet for emotions i cannot handle simply by putting up a smile. sometimes we talk things over with people, sometimes we talk to ourselves. i need to write things down to have issues figured out

and when i am happy i cannot write.

if you do not know me, it would be hard for you to tell that i am actually a happy person. but most people i know, who know me, know that my positivity is sort of unbeatable. (even though i have the tendency to panic a lot and freak myself out.)

tonight i need to talk to my guardian angel though.

沒有留言:

張貼留言