2011年8月26日 星期五

rabbits on the run

my period is late. i am annoyed. it is not fair! why was it early last month and late this month? :/ it really should not have come early last month! now if i want to get a certain something done i will need to wait for months, and get a ticket, and fly over, and this longing is dreadful.

though wonderful.

but it is also likely that, well, even if i am to get it done i will always want to go back for more, sort of like my addiction on lemons and sugar and the sun and the sky and all the sweet and beautiful things i have found in life. i never knew it could be so nice.

sometimes i wake up to find rabbits hopping in my stomach, (the butterflies saying is overused i think) i often leap to my own thoughts, the realization that he is real, and he is mine, and we are ours.

the silly little scars on my left leg seem to want to stay stuck there forever, and for some strange reasons i do not mind their intention. dear Copenhagen, it's been nice to know ya. did you love me as i leave?

i love my life, if i haven't said that before, i have to say it now. though sometimes the waiting is a bit long, i have lived to learn that for good things to happen, time has to be invested. i simply can't resort to anything less nice than what i have found.

i always knew it, i just wished i didn't doubt myself.

沒有留言:

張貼留言