2010年9月26日 星期日

i slept all day and did nothing.

when my eye lids couldn't help themselves, my mind told me that it was ok to sleep. it told me that whatever i wanted to get done could too be done in my dreams. so shamelessly i fell asleep. when i woke up it was already half past 9. sunday has gone.

tomorrow i will have to be extremely focused at work. there are two minutes to be done. i really hate drafting minutes. i tried every possible way to avoid it. but i can't anymore. suck it up cherry! suck it up! for salary's sake. :/

today may and i talked about our dream jobs. we are two lazy ladies working hard now. my dream is to be a fabulous art girl without money worries. but for that to happen, i still have years to wait. i want to work in something charitable (or at least helpful) that is related to art. or simply make art accessible to everybody (especially the younger generations.) i hate how people try to keep art high. it's not important for art to be high, art should be as low as possible, as long as it can nurture the hearts of people into something more decent and noble.

so many empty souls out there these days. my father used to have a saying, "my children have their hearts full." after years i have finally understood what he meant. we have been spiritually well-fed. and that's probably the most important thing for a person to live a meaningful life.

沒有留言:

張貼留言