2010年9月12日 星期日

Dear Dad,

It has been long since our last talk. Today I am brokenhearted again. My heart and my soul contradict each other. Someone has dug a road all the way down to my bones and left. 9 months could not survive much. I think it is harder this time because it is not like he’s in Europe and I’m in HK. And it’s not like two people not loving each other. But no matter what it is like now, it is all over.

Breakup is like a disease. Everytime my friends break up with their boyfriends I get this feeling that “oh no I am next.” My instinct cannot be wrong. Maybe it’s because I can too easily relate to others’ misery. Thanks to the mistake of empathy.

I am glad that you’ve never met any of the boys I have dated. Because at the end of the day none of them really loved me, if it was true love it would have survived impossible strikes and made beautiful things happen, like how you and Mom had lasted.

So I prayed to God, for the strength to be strong and the bravery to be, again, alone. Life is too important, time too precious. I am the one to support too many. There is no way I cannot make it.

Because I have lost you already. It was the toughest lesson ever to be learnt. Yet it is ever useful, because nothing can really crush me afterwards.

On days like this I miss you very, very much.

xoxo

沒有留言:

張貼留言