2010年12月13日 星期一

i remember myself

crying when i looked at the photos of myself as a kid. i must be sort of sentimental. but that was too much. to some extent i wish i could remember what i was thinking when those photos were taken. i remember myself hanging out with my mother all day long. she would doll me up and take me everywhere. we would play the doctor-patient game, and sometimes i pretended to be a property agent, and mom would be the client looking for a flat. my father would always buy me chocolates and take me to the park, where i could play the swing. i loved the swing. he would push me high and that was so much fun, for those moments i truly was carefree. because i knew he would catch me if i ever had to fall. it's not like i don't like to grow up, and be an adult. (although to some extent it really sucks to be an adult.) but adults get to fall in love. and stay up all night drinking, dancing, giggling, kissing. (i don't do that as often as i used to now, however.) but being a kid is one of the loveliest things in the entire universe. i will forever miss such innocence. whenever i see my baby nephew my heart feels so full. not only because he is cute, but because of the purity he brings along, he carries with him everything wonderful that belongs only to a kid. i am missing him so much again. all i can think about are his face, his smiles and the way he talks. i should go sleep now before i turn myself into crazy aunt cherry. head over heels.

1 則留言:

  1. Not kissing as much? hehehe~~~

    Let me think tonight if I can remember my younger self...

    回覆刪除