2011年11月5日 星期六

three beautiful things

1. today i realised i am already one step closer to the life i want, and that my hard work each day is worth so much more than i have imagined. respect is a hard-earned thing and now i am starting to believe that my efforts will not go to waste. :) i only hope that i am good enough for what i want. with all my heart i will persist and then i will succeed!!! (hopefully.)

2. the greatest luxury to me lately (which i finally have time to experience tonight) is to have the energy to dance to MGMT in my own bedroom. (it may sound a bit pathetic but, but, but! i don't care! i have to dance to feel alive!) ohhhh and andrew of MGMT...! <3 :) indie rokkers is the sexiest song.

3. hugo boy came home for dinner tonight, and at one point he screamed "i kiss you!" and then he did, with a big big kiss on my cheek (even with audio effects!) we played the monster game and i kind of enjoyed pretending to be killed by a superhero! it brings back so many of my childhood memories! :) how i love my baby nephews (and thank god that they love me, too!)

tomorrow i will have a lot to do again, but to help me survive i always have the idea of a sweet vacation on my mind. :) :) :)

沒有留言:

張貼留言