2011年11月24日 星期四

if i ever saw a ghost it'd change the way i think.

when i was little my dad often asked me to kiss him on his cheek, i would do that, and then i would always complain about his unshaved face, and then he would laugh.

now i miss that.

we argued the most, for several times i was stubborn enough to not talk to him for a month, but he always tried to make us talk again, one time he broke the ice by helping me tie my shoelaces.

when he was in the hospital for the first day i helped him shave, the tumor was sitting on his nervous system and that made him shout at me every second, even the nurses were scared, but that was how i learnt to know that i could be strong enough to stick with someone through the best of time and the worst of it.

happy birthday there, and i love you.

沒有留言:

張貼留言