2011年11月13日 星期日

it goes on clear

today i slept, i woke a bit at 2pm, ate pancakes, drank hot chocolate, looped the same "i want you" song for 4 or 5 times until i ran out of energy to press replay, sent over a sms, and fell asleep again. the sunshine which leaked through my window was glamorous, i even thought to myself that i should go jogging, but when i woke again the sky was dark already, i saw stars and it was nearly 7pm. mom came in to ask what i wanted for dinner.

it has been forever since i last enjoyed such long sleep! i sincerely love sleeping.

they say a crush lasts for 3 to 4 months, and a fling is usually over once you have got that person, logically speaking, no amount of puppy fondness can make me crave this one particular person so extremely much, as they also say that every boy gives love and hugs.

i have always known that it is not just another coincidence, no way can it be the oh i just happen to fall in love with you kind of randomness, that will not in a million years make any sense to my cherry thoughts.

my feelings for my own boyfriend are simply dramatic.

沒有留言:

張貼留言