2011年6月14日 星期二

i dreamt of a baby in mcdonald's apple pie's shape and size.

it should have been horrible, but it was my baby. it had babyblue eyes and blonde hair. it could not have been my baby. it did not look so much like me. but the subconciousness of my dream said it was. so, well, there it was.

it has been long since i last put my heart into writing something. i have been crafting things, not just words. my attention, again, scatters everywhere. i wouldn't have done so many silly little things if i were still in my previous relationship. i figured that i really need the distance i am having now. sometimes i feel lonely, but then most of the time i am content. i love the random piano i play, and the ai meimei t-shirts i make. i enjoy dwelling on ideas and getting my hands on doing things that please me. it pleases me spending time chatting with people who understand why one day i want to make a chair and the other day i want to make a dress. this is just who i am and what i do and these are simply things that make me happy. i am glad that my life is no longer a routine.

my approach to life now is to act on the wonderful ideas i have, and wait for good things to happen on me. i will not stress myself out, at least, not now.

i can't wait to spend my summer holidays with him. but i reckon that the waiting is worthwhile, because once the day has come the time will also start to run out quickly. i will be lovesick again for sure. thus, i guess i should enjoy every moment of the waiting now. i just wish that we will be happy like every time before. (or happier, maybe?)

*sigh* maybe that is exactly why i have not been writing, because a slight thought of him wake all of my butterflies. i am trying to remain normal and sane but those who know me know, i am just too passionate and easily amused to be calm. oh and now i remember the way he said "easy now" to me. hahaha!

沒有留言:

張貼留言