2011年1月16日 星期日

best sunday dress

i slept my saturday away, woke up early this morning
went out with mom, went back home, spent some time on
teaching myself how to play the piano, it didn't really work
with my fingers being too cold, i
thought to myself that i had to work harder
and went back to bed. here i am sitting on it again after
having lain myself down with my eyes open wide for
some time, i could not really fall alseep, but gosh i am so tired.

i wish i could get all dolled up on a sunday, and go out
and have fun, i want talks over coffee in a brainstorming kind of
way, having my mind filled with grand ideas and good stories -
once upon a time i thought of me as interesting.
i want to be rushing home to write about my dates, even just about the way
he looked my way, i wish to be inspired. i want to call my butterflies up
and have them flipping over my stomach, giving me a feverish kind
of mind, which shall make me go rolling head over heels, along with songs that spill my heart.

when nothing happens i can blame the weather. or maybe the possibility that i am no longer attractive enough for any of these to take place. i am so young but feel so old.

but life is always larger than dating.

my last entry got my aunt and her 4 grandchildren 2 generous donors, a million thanks to these two artistic angels with the loveliest hearts. may god bless you always.

沒有留言:

張貼留言