2015年5月8日 星期五

Detox Day 3

I deem yesterday as a 80% failure. I was pretty safe at the Chinese Tea House lunch and I managed to only eat the ginger pieces from the sweet and sour pork plate, lots of water spinach and a shrimp dumpling, a bowl of congee and a few small pieces of meat.

In the afternoon I ate a lemon tart (my colleague's farewell cake.) And a cup of black tea with milk.

At night it was mother's day dinner so I failed totally. I ate a bit of everything from peking duck to sweet and sour pork, drunken chicken and fried rice. Though I also ate veggie and had a bowl of soup.

:S 

And as I am typing this I am sitting at Tai Hing having rice noodles and a piece of toast.

So, I just have to start over. I will be eating only fruits and drinking 5 greens juice starting from this afternoon. I hope I can do it for 3 days.

沒有留言:

張貼留言