2015年5月7日 星期四

Detox Day 2

Yesterday was not very sucessful. I had blueberry yogurt for breakfast and it was wonderful. But at lunch it became difficult as I had a lunch date with my colleagues and we went to a restaurant that offered nothing that fit my programme. So I had fish and a little bit pork, luckily my colleagues ate most of the potatoes for me. (And I managed to finish all the veggie which I usually wouldn't touch.) At night I had strawberry yogurt. It was not so easy to do so when my mom had made delicious spaghetti!

This morning I had strawberry yogurt again and the challenge will come at lunch when I have to eat with boss and clients. There is this Chinese restaurant and there is this dessert I really like and there is this boss who always remembers... :S

But you see, in the past year I had spent hkd24 on buying an airy bun with tea every morning. The bun gave me fatigue. That's why I am very happy with the yogurt I can eat, which costs less and is healthier.

*I am only minimizing my solid food intake for a week as my system needs to be cleansed. After this I will eat healthy and normal. Food is a pleasure!







沒有留言:

張貼留言