2013年5月9日 星期四

work hard, stay humble

lately i have been super overloaded with all kinds of d\writings, from product literature to letters and interviews... there are just too many, and writing is something you cannot force. so i am just squeezing my mind for producing words most of the time.

but i actually love that i am busy. the more i get to write the better. when i compare my writings now to my writings a year ago, i can see a huge difference already. so my conclusion is that you can't imagine how far you can actually reach unless you really push it. pushing works for me. 

however, my skin is not reacting good to all these... pimples appeared on the right side of my face -- many of them.  so tonight i picked up body shop's tea tree oil series again and hope it can cure them. :( 
but sleeping is the best medicine so i guess i should just sleep now. 

goodnight world. :)

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言