2013年5月12日 星期日

happy mom, happy day :)

dear diary,

(does anyone still begin their diaries this way? nostalgic!) so today is mother's day and we brought mom to dinner and celebrated after with a cake.  mom has been so happy these days and she kept saying how happy she is to have us as her children.  i think she is too sweet and too easily amused and satisfied, comparing to what she has done for us and dad and many other people, what we have done for her are very little.  these little things i can afford to do will never add up to her sweetness.  when life brings me down it's her who keeps me up, and when i feel like the world has rejected me she is always here for me.  she is the only reason that keeps me on track and be a good and responsible person in the best way i can.  i am not so strong myself.  i am indeed very weak inside and out, mentally and physically, but i have her.  so when i am sad i still feel that i am blessed and try to be happy again.  and when i am sick i still struggle to get well so to make her worry less.  

so even though i just vomited all the food out, i can't feel too bad about it. :) my stomach has been stupid for two days already... i guess it's another symptom of pms.

(i think when i was little i also ended my diaries saying "i love you diary".  i don't love my diaries as much as i used to now, but i probably should.  afterall it swallows whatever good and bad things i write about.)

so here ends another weekend, i slept for 15 hours last night, without brushing my teeth nor removing my make-up. (sigh!)  after being out with my brother looking for sneakers in the afternoon i became terribly dizzy when i got home.  only half of the plans i planned to carry out this weekend have been realized. 

everyday is passing by so fast lately. too much to do, too little time.  in just two week's time i will be off to italy and germany.  i can't say i am excited since i am overly worried about getting lost.  it's okay to get lost alone, but not so good when you should be leading the way for your boss and colleagues...  but i hope i can enjoy the trip and see as much art as i can. :)

and tomorrow is all about writing like crazy again, i hope my stomach won't mess up my schedule.  i have many deadlines to meet... :/ 

and two things to keep in mind lately: firstly, love is not about what i say, but what i do. but it's as important knowing how to walk the walk, talk the talk, walk the talk and talk the walk. secondly, never treat someone as my option when they treat me as their priority. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言