2013年3月1日 星期五

today

i feel like i have not lived for a long time. i have only been in love. i have only been working. i have only been spending time with my family. i have only been coughing a lot. these are all wonderful things to spend time on, but the little girl inside me wants more of books, movies, music and written words.

finally there is a weekend when work does not have to go home with me. to celebrate i went to the art museum spending 30 minutes on 15 minutes of eternity, thanks to andy warhol. i felt lovely being at the museum in my little black dress. i love how all his self-portraits made self-love a cool thing. i even thought he looked nice. he was hardly handsome, but i like his style.

i have been horribly forgetful lately, and all the things i forgot are driving me crazy.


沒有留言:

張貼留言