2013年3月12日 星期二

sleep paralyze



these days i have been haunted by sleep paralyze  chinese people say it's ghost-pressing-on-the-bed. it doesn't feel good anyway. sometimes i dream of some presence in my room, like a big pile of darkness. in the middle of the night i hear someone using my keyboard. it's either some spirit, the ghost of my dad or me going mental. 

i have learnt not to care or be scared, as long as i can still be sleeping sound and sweetly. but even sleeping fails me. i used to love sleeping so much, to the extent that every time i lay down on my bed i thought to myself how i was blessed to be able to go to bed comfortably after a day of hard work.

i checked wikipedia out and according to folklore of most cultures, from china to thailand, finland and south america, sleep paralyze is related to some spirit/ghost/a witch pressing against the sleeper's heart.

i am simply depressed. 



沒有留言:

張貼留言