2013年1月5日 星期六

hey dear, i am back.

i think a little blogging will not hurt.

even when it's winter there are still ants crawling on my bed (and me.) i have no idea why they love it so much here. i have a principle of not killing ants when it's not necessary, because my dad told me once that they were simply going their own way, and we were not supposed to hurt or kill anything just because we could. maybe that's why, they know you won't hurt them, so they stick with who they feel safe with.

enough about ants. i have been to denmark again, after 4 long months of waiting and lovesickness. but the waiting was rewarding, the lovesickness was, too. i was seriously spoiled with some of the most love-filled and hygge-filled days in my life, happy and grateful as a girl can be. 

but i owe my friends an apology. in the past year i was so busy falling in love and making my career work that i often disappeared. this year, 2013, i am hoping to make it up to them. 

2012 went well though, there was a great amount of hardship work-wise, and i could not count how many nights i got off work crying on my way home. i have spent a plenty amount of time whining, but after nine months of struggle my days have dawned. i really would love to stick with my boss if he would let me. maybe it is also because sometimes the little things about him remind me of my dad, despite the fact that i really love being a writer-editor. i am told by a fortune-teller that 2013 would mean a tough and challenging year for me. oh i fear. but it has been long since i last lived an easy year indeed. i will just have to live it up no matter what.

so, stop dwelling in the past, and fear not the future. the present is all that i should be concerned with. the future is, afterall, made up with all the moments you have made. in so short a life to live, every little thing counts. (i know how cheesy these sound, but words empower minds and hearts.)

nothing ever goes to waste.

i just need a little time to fight this entangling lovesickness that has been haunting all my dreams, and adjust myself from heavenly days to earthly matters.

2 則留言:

  1. even i'm not a fortune teller i could read the happiness in you :) happy new year and all the best to you my dear :)

    回覆刪除
  2. thank you ivy! happy new year and all the best to you too my dear. i am indeed quite seriously lovesick (and so depressed) at the moment... :/ why can't i just feel satisfied.

    回覆刪除