2014年10月26日 星期日

The Reader

i feel so bad for Michael. it happened when he was too young and he was doomed to love just one person for the rest of his life. he would miss her forever, whoever he ended up with. memories of her would never really let him go.

how much do you need to know a person before loving him/her?

Michael loved Hanna, he didn't know about her past, but he loved her.

***

october has been a bad month for me. my heart has been injured many times. i have been teaching it to be strong. sometimes it's just not about me, what i do or do not do. and i can't make a person love me. it is all written in my destiny.

i know that, and i know for sure that, once people have found what they absolutely love, or what they feel worthy to fight for, they will find their ways to keep it.

so if it doesn't work out it is only going to be for one reason.

沒有留言:

張貼留言