2013年4月9日 星期二

quietness

overwhelms my little self. lately, i have been writing a lot but not for myself. my love had come and is now gone, life has gone from earth to heaven and back to earth. normal it is. happy i guess. no one spends a whole life on vacation, though one may spend a whole life in love. maybe i am not so experienced with departure still, even when i have experienced it a lot. i will try to devote myself into what i have put aside. the new languages. the books. the piano. the ukulele. everything i have found to keep my soul companied. such sweet companies. so i don't become shallow or empty. so new things come in. so i become a better me. what i have learnt so far - i love you and you love me. i will try to go to bed tonight, and come awake with no exhausting dreams.

沒有留言:

張貼留言