2012年8月29日 星期三

i lie awake at night

for you. and i pray
we cross the deepest oceans,
cargo across the sea and
if you don't believe me, 
just put your hands on me.

i know my heart and it will never change. 

i am not good at remembering things, maybe that's because i rely heavily on writing for things to be remembered. days that i haven't written about feel like days that have never been lived.

these days i write day and night, when i am not writing, i think about writing still.
my boss has approved today all names i gave to the art pieces, and i am very glad. :D

i feel that i am improving each day. i don't know for how long i can stay here, but so far i am trying to make the most out of it, taking every work day as a day to learn new things and fine-tune myself.

i love literature. i think it is the coolest things in the universe. i just hope that more people will get to see the beauty of this heritage of humanity.



沒有留言:

張貼留言