2012年8月10日 星期五

enough

here i have come to a point where i think i have whined enough. now i am going to start being my old self (one of my old selves), the version of me who was always sort of in a silly way grateful for the littlest joy in life, and the slightest kindness from people. i shall work very hard for my boss, and write as beautifully as i can for him. simply because i happen to appear in one of the most important years in his life, (and we have now come to the most important month of this year) i have to try my best to do this well, for this man has happened to put his trust in me. so bye bye office politics. bye bye power-and-control. i am ready to care as little as i can, and write on. my heart will be in my words. this is the month. fifty pieces of jewelry. here we go. my angel will give me grace.

沒有留言:

張貼留言