2011年2月26日 星期六

the sweetest couple

ravi and angela actually make the sweetest couple i know, when they look into each other's eyes it is ever so loving. it's always a "darling you, darling me" kind of conversation that they are having. i feel so happy for them. and of course they take such good care of me that i feel so blessed indeed. they took me downtown sightseeing all day and bought me a fancy dinner tonight.

this trip is certainly a lot different from the way i expected it to be. i did not know why i wanted to come here, i certainly did not know what to do, and i had no idea what to expect. but i guess it has all turned out alright.

except that i might have got myself a stupid heart attack. i hope it will be healed soon. of course it will be, i lived through it once. i will live through it twice. if i have to do it again i certainly will, because even though it's broken it's still beautiful. i am the only one who is responsible for my own happiness.

but it's hard to live with this guilt, that i have broken someone's heart for something that has once broken my heart. i am sorry that i cannot talk. i am not brave enough. it turns out that there is this knot in my heart i cannot untie.

brussels is very different from arrhus. arrhus is a very neat city, simple and pretty. brussels is busier, a bit dirty but more lively. i think i have conquered the cold weather that i actually felt hot on a day of only 7 degrees. i am definitely impressed by myself.

沒有留言:

張貼留言