2010年7月10日 星期六

i used to stay up all night waiting,

because i kind of knew, that if i were patient enough, my patience would pay off. so i spent most of my days writing, probably for the same thing, over and over again, i buried my silly little wishes under pages and pages of nothingness. when my writing is done, some days are gone. but the waiting continues after what we thought looked like a full-stop.

on the path of life, we want mostly only ways, ways in, ways out, ways to go. today i wonder if my way to find ways has been wrong, i wonder if by endlessly wandering i may really get lost, but i thought it would take only just a little bit more time if i were to keep on walking, and that each walk would be worthwhile if i would keep my eyes open wide.

getting lost is an idea that exists for those who have a destination, not for those who want a journey.

so here we go again.

沒有留言:

張貼留言