2013年10月26日 星期六

the copywriter

i am a copywriter, translator, proofreader and editor.  when i am working i write for other people, and when i am not working i write for myself.  i cannot live without writing -- it is true either in a realistic sense or an abstract sense.  it earns me my living and fulfills my life purposes in many ways.

at this moment, i feel that this is what i want to do for the rest of my life, even though there are always other things that i want to do at the same time.  i know i am not the best yet, in fact, i am quite certain that i am far from the best still.  but quality is also a by-product of experience, besides hard work and genius, and that takes time to acquire. 

i have so many tasks on my desk that even my colleague got worried.  but when it comes to writing, i enjoy it a great deal.  i wish that i have the time and energy to write all well.

at the end of the day, i love being a copywriter. (and i just want to spell it out.)



沒有留言:

張貼留言