2014年3月4日 星期二

the dog-bear

every morning when i walk downhill to the minibus stop i almost always run into a dog which looks like a polar bear. it is so fluffy, all white and insanely cute. in the past 13 years i have secretly (or openly) thought that sasa is the prettiest dog in the world. i still think she is. but then this dog-bear is so cute that i can't help but smile whenever i see it.

isn't it magical that there is something so lovely in life. it doesn't have to do anything. it amuses me simply by existing.

most of the people or things i love are like that. i just have to see them, and then i am happy.

i have been reading (or trying to read... there is so much that i want to read i don't know where to start, so i end up reading a bit here and a bit there, and that's, of course, not very effective.) 4-Hour Work Week. my desire to design my own life style is growing stronger each day. i don't want to work my life around my job. i want my job to fulfill my life style.

i have been observing myself at work.

what i like about my job: writing, editing, proofreading and translating.
what i don't like about my job: things that stop me from writing, editing, proofreading and translating.

i think that makes so much sense. at first i thought everyone of us had to compromise a bit so we could do what we like to do. but that is a silly thought.

if i can't spend enough time on the tasks i am hired for, there is something wrong.


沒有留言:

張貼留言